Security Best Practices for Online Banking
Here are a few simple reminders to help keep your money safe and secure:
- Employees of Liberty Bank of Maryland will never ask for your password. You should also never give out your password to anyone.
- You should never access online banking from a public computer.
- Never give out any personal information, such as your social security number, PIN numbers, credit card numbers or bank account numbers.
- Liberty Bank of Maryland will never ask for your personal information unless you initiated the phone call.
- Safeguard your computer by installing a firewall, purchase anit-virus software and/or installing a pop-up blocker.
If you believe you have fallen victim to fraud, notify us immediately at (410) 752-3070, and we will be happy to assist you. If you believe you have fallen victim to identity fraud, please visit our Identity Theft page for more information.